Phoenix Craft 24″ Leather Duffel Review
- The bag is made of 100% leather
- Vintage style authentic leather travel Duffel
- One front compartment, top zipper pocket with two side pockets
- Dimensions: 24″ x 11″ x 11″
- Brass fittings, zippers, heavy-duty lining and buckles which are durable and sturdy
- Come with an adjustable shoulder strap, large main compartment for your clothes and items
- Accessories can be put inside the two side pockets
- Wallet and cell phone can be put inside the front pocket
This is an excellent leather bag, and the leather is nice to touch, meaning it is a very high-quality leather. I love to use this bag for my vacations; I have been using it for a few times during my several trips.
By the way, the bag has aged well, even only six months since I bought it on the internet. This quality bag is able to form around your contents, the more you use, the more you can feel it. Although the side pockets fasten like a belt, they are very convenient and useful to keep my accessories safe and sound.
The shoulder strap looks like a belt as well; it is just fit my height when I carry it; the leather bag rests just right at my hip. The downside of this design is that the excess part of the shoulder strap will flop out, Of course, the problem can be fixed by the shoulder pad, but I found it may not be able to hold the excess strap sometimes, which is a little bit annoying especially when I’m in a hurry.
If you want to buy a leather carry-on bag for your next flight, this is an ideal choice; it fits the medium-large overhead compartment without any problems.